04 February 2014

On this freezing Tuesday evening, I bring you, all, my two winter essentials.

Boots & Cardigan Sweaters


I present the simplest outfit of all time.

Jeans
Loose black tank
Cardigan Sweater

This is definitely one of my favourite outfits, its simple, and warm yet still presents a bit 
of the inner fashionista in anyone. The light wash, skinny jeans are the perfect contrast with any dark coloured loose tank/top. And for warmth and to dress up the outfit a bit, I typically find a neutral coloured sweater to even the whole outfit out. And for the finishing touches, an outfit similar to this goes well with short or long black boots!


To the inventor of the boot, I'd like to give you the biggest hug of all time. They keep feet warm and yet make us all look absolutely fab! It's almost impossible to find something that won't go with boots. I LOVE it!!

Cardigan Sweaters also happen to be my lazy day for school saviour. They allow me to stay warm and cuddled up yet with a jeans and boots I can still manage to not look atrocious!

So a big Thank You to the creators of boots and cardigan sweaters; I applaud you.

Keep Warm Lovies
Amber xx



2 comments: