08 February 2014

The Best Time To Wear A Striped Sweater...


99% of the time if I see a sweater in stripes you can guess I'll be in the check-out line within seconds. I don't know what it is about striped sweaters but I have a deep love for them.

Stripes can turn your look from plain and simple to cozy and chic. The best part is they can be dressed up or dressed down. You can never ever ever go wrong with a striped sweater.


Here you can see I slightly dressed the striped sweater up with black pants and I wore knee length black boots. You can always rely on the black & white look giving you the cute yet sophisticated look. Add straight hair and the knee-length boots and you're ready to work but also have fun. Its my go-to look in the winter months when I'm feeling cold but still want to look cute for school!

You can find my sweater and pants online at: hm.com








In this look, I went straight for the casually cute look. The loose off-the-shoulder sweater gives the vibe that I'm comfortable but I'm ready for some fun. The black skinny jeans are a must with this look, evening out the whole look. Always stay balanced; Loose top? Match it with skinny jeans or leggings and vice versa! On this day I matched this with my short black leather boots to also balance the long sweater with short boots.

 The key to the perfect outfit is balance! Always check to make sure your outfit flows and is balanced!

Find my sweater at: freepeople.com
Find my jeans at: hm.com




Have a wonderful weekend loves!
Stay classy and cute!!

Amber xx

No comments:

Post a Comment