29 January 2014

Fashion Obsessions

Two Words.
Ankle. Boots.




Like any girl, I change my mind all the time, but this week's newest love and obsession is ankle boots!
I don't know what it is that draws me to them, but I can't help but admire anyone who wears them.

They are simply perfect! You can wear them with anything; jeans, skirts, dresses, leggings... honestly anything! Ankle boots seem to have the rocker but still chic look to it where they can be worn with any style. The absolute best part is how much a heel can change the whole look. A heel adds the sophisticated 'look how elegant and cute I look' look and without the heel, you can still give off the aura of 'I'm still fabulous, I rock these boots!'


I am in love with  them and my shopping wish list is definitely topped with a pair of black, leather ankle boots.
They are a must have!


Stay Fab!
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment