28 August 2015

Adidas Is Back? Part Two

Last post we talked about Adidas' comeback in the fashion world with their classic sneakers. Today, we talk about how Adidas is seen in the streets and not just on the feet.

Everywhere I look, at school, in the city, on the fields, and even in magazines, someone is sporting the classic three stripe soccer trackpants. I've always been a huge fan of sweatpants. I'll take any excuse I can get to sit around all day and wear my sweats. It wasn't until I saw my brother wearing these sweatpants like they were the only thing in his closet did I realize how popular the sweatpants have become. Sure people have been wearing them all the time, but never have I seen them off the field. Now I've seen them on women in streets as if they are any old pair of jeans and I am loving it. It's a new twist. They are being worn as if they are black pants with three stripes but I haven't seen this trend styled so differently.







Up until now, it never occurred to me to think outside of the box with sweatpants. They don't just have to be lazy day apparel. Why not dress it up? Add some leather, add some colour, put on your favourite lipstick and go out tonight. Seeing the myriad ways that people all over are styling these sweatpants, I feel like there is no wrong way to wear them. Go crazy or stay put. Go fur or go wool. The possibilities are endless and I want to see how you style these pants.


Tag me in your pictures with you rocking this trend on Twitter (@AmberSabri_) or on Instagram (@amber_sabri)!!!


Stay Fierce
Amber xx

Tell me what you think!
Any suggestions? Comment them!
Enjoyed it? Share with your friends!!
Make sure to follow me to see when I update next!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I loved all of them, they are so sporty and classy!!!


    http://turndownforfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete