26 August 2015

Adidas Is Back?

Let's be honest, Adidas has never really been gone, but there has been an increase in Adidas on the streets. The iconic three stripe Adidas sneakers, and the iconic 3 stripe athletic pants everywhere you look you see someone sporting these two trends.

From model street style, to regular people going about their days. Guys and girls, we are all making our way to the closest Adidas to get out hands on these two items. Why don't we investigate these two pieces a little closer.


                   
                                                                                              
           




From one of my earliest fashion thoughts in middle school, I distinctly remember girls never wanting to be caught dead wearing sneakers with jeans, let alone a fancier look. Times have changed, or maybe my frame of mind has changed. Regardless, all around the social world and reality I see women wearing these black on white Adidas sneakers with rompers, boyfriend jeans, black pants, leather jackets, anything really, and one common factor between every look I see is that not one person looks ridiculous. Classy and well put together is all I can say about each and every person rocking this trend.

I think it's hard to wear this shoe poorly. Its quite versatile. Dressing it down like Kendall Jenner above with coloured jeans and a basic top, or girly it up with a romper and cute bag. I feel that you cannot go wrong when trying to style this trend.


Good luck styling and please if you try out this trend send me pictures! I'd love to see your take on this fashion trend!

Stay tuned for part two of this trend!

Stay Fierce
Amber xx

Tell me what you think!
Any suggestions? Comment them!
Enjoyed it? Share with your friends!!
Make sure to follow me to see when I update next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment