28 December 2015

Countdown to the New Year Top 5 Trends of 2015: Joggers

2015. For me, the year of many milestones, and many new adventures. I came. I saw. I conquered. Like any other year, I like to look back at everything I've done and experienced. As the year comes to a close we are bombarded with lists of the top whatevers of the year whether it's music, fashion,  or food, anything under the sun. Let's add another list to your to-read list; My Top Trends of 2015.


This is part one of the five part saga informing you all with what I believe are the best trends that made an appearance within the past year that I am oh so thankful I had the honour of embracing.


Today, we speak of joggers. You must be living under a rock if you've never worn them, let alone heard of them. In the most basic sense, they are any sort of pants that taper around the ankles. Made for men and women, varying in fabrics from jeans to sweats to cotton pants, joggers were and are everywhere. I like to think of it as a new twist to the skinny jean, but for every other type of pants. I find they are basically the same as regular pants, but something about them makes them easier to style. You can wear sneakers, sandals, flip flops, whatever shoe that you desire with these pants. Tops? Well loose, fitted, cropped, jackets, blazers, crew necks, honestly the possibilities are endless.  Dressed up or dressed down I love this trend. It brings a relaxed, go with the flow kind of vibe to a person. It gives off the feel of "I'm comfortable and relaxed, but I know what I'm doing and I will take charge". I truly hope this trend does not die out in 2015 and lasts for longer, I do not know how I survived without this trend before it appeared.








Joggers are easy, comfortable and cute. Model street style or lounging at home, the jogger is perfect for any occasion. I hope the jogger trend lasts because I love it!!

Did you embrace this trend this year? Show me how you styled your joggers, I love to see how other people take on this trend. Tag me in your pictures on instagram (amber_sabri) or on twitter (Vogue_alamode)!!!

Stay tuned for the rest of my trend countdown to the New Year!!!



Stay Fierce
Amber xx

Tell me what you think!
Any suggestions? Comment them!
Enjoyed it? Share with your friends!!
Make sure to follow me to see when I update next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment