02 April 2014

Product Review; BB Cream

In honor of the transition into Spring, I bring you a product review; makeup edition.

Spring is the time for bright or pastel colours, light make up, and just being happy with the warm weather. To keep the light makeup tradition going, I assume you have all heard of this before, but if you have not, I bring the knowledge of BB Creams to the table.

It is such a simple, yet extremely effective product. Personally, I have the Smashbox BB Cream, (expensive but definitely worth it). This one is used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect and hide fine lines. Basically, it moisturizes your skin while also correcting skin-tone, priming your skins surface and protects the skin from sun rays.

I'm in love with it. With just a a dab on each cheek and on my forehead, I softly blend it into my skin and within seconds my skin looks photo-shoot ready. Even better? It is extremely light so it doesn't feel liked caked on make up; plus its perfect for all skin types, from oily to sensitive.

For the perfect casual spring time routine, just dab some BB cream, swipe on some mascara and some lipstick and bam you are ready to embrace in the warm weather while looking extra hot.

Some highly recommended creams

Smashbox
MAC
Maybelline
L'Oreal


No comments:

Post a Comment