10 April 2014

Miley Cyrus: Pre-Miley Movement

I always have, and I always will love Miley Cyrus. I applaud the way she carries herself so confidently and as well as not caring an ounce about what anyone else thinks. She does what she wants and lives her life; the only opinion she cares about is her own. I admire that, and I believe every person should follow her lead. We need to stop thinking about other opinions and focus our own.

And now back to the fashion side of this post. Remember, I love Miley and especially love her style. My favourite "phase" of her style was just before the Miley Movement. Not very flashy but still had the kick in the step. It was comfortable, cute, and extremely fashionable. Shall we reminisce?





 In these five snapshots of Miley, anyone who sees these gets to drool over how flawlessly sculpted her long legs are. High- waist shorts and a nice set of long legs happen to be the best combination. The cropped fitted tops and corset-like top really accentuate her marvelous figure, furthering the admiration of how toned and fit she is. Personally, my favourites are when she pulls an outfit together and throws on a neutral or printed cardigan. It heightens the concept that Miley has hands down one the best styles in the Hollywood scene.

Her use of accessories are a prime example of how wonderful her fashion abilities are. Whether its sandals, or heels or even boots, no matter what Miley chooses, she puts each style together perfectly. Words cannot describe how obsessed I truly am with Miley and her style. She lives comfortably and fashionably. What else would a girl want?

Sorry for the wait!
Stay Fierce and stylish!!
Amber xx

No comments:

Post a Comment