14 March 2014

FUR???

Normally, I'm the last person in the world to even look at fur clothing but all my judgements are being set aside because I cannot get enough of these beautiful fur vests that are showing up everywhere.


Maybe it's the pop of colour or the fact that it just makes even the simplest outfits look magical;  I cannot pin-point it.
All I know is that I love and I want.



The two vests I'm showing here are probably the two that I love the most. On the left is a picture from the DKNY Fall 2014 Fashion Week show and it is nothing but perfect. The pop of colour and a pinch of fun is all you really need when it comes to fashion. The pop of dark red, short vest compliments the long, dark coat perfectly. The whole ensemble is perfect for a walk in the city or a night out. After seeing this outfit walk the runway my love for DKNY doubled. I cannot wait for Fall after seeing this line.

On the right, I found this photo while scrolling through tumblr. I have no idea who she is, and cannot find out where the vest is from, so credits to you wherever you are. Anyways, I am just completely obsessed with the whole entire outfit. The leather pants, blue fur vest, the bag, ugh I love it all. Obviously, my favourite piece is the blue fur vest. The vibrant blue makes the whole thing 10 times better. I love it and I would do anything to have that.

We are barely out of Winter and I'm already anxious to buy a fur vest and wear it in the fall. I can't wait. The anticipation is killing me.

Stay Fierce

No comments:

Post a Comment