16 August 2015

Product Review: Lush Bath Bomb

I'm not one for a relaxing, hour long bath at the end of the day like some people, but every time I step foot in Lush the urge to take a bath and buy a bath bomb increases.

Everyone has heard of them. Bath bombs are seen on instragram, twitter and snapchat. A picture of a colourful bathtub is always a click away. I resisted, I turned away, but in the end I caved. The colours, the scents and the wonderful people who work at Lush drew me in enough to make me cave and purchase a bath bomb.

Whilst at Lush, I bought the Twilight bath bomb. It is pink and glittery on the outside, and smells absolutely amazing. Once dropped into my warm bathtub, the bath bomb fuzzed out and glitter and pink exploded everywhere. Minutes passed and I jumped in and attempted to enjoy my bath. I didn't enjoy it, but I did enjoy experiencing a bath bomb. Sitting there in a cloud of pinkish purple, and glitter everywhere I turn was enough to put a smile on my face. Once I felt I did my time, I hopped out and to my surprise I was covered in glitter. I loved it. I am a firm believer in the idea that everything should be covered in glitter. To increase my happiness, I also smelled like heaven. Now I'm not skilled in the nose area, but I do believe I was covered in the sweet scent of lavender. The scent filled my bathroom and carried all throughout the upper level of my house. Once again, I loved it.

In all, the product was pretty and glittery and 1000000% worth the money I spent on it. My skin felt fresh and my skin smelled delectable. I highly recommend using bath bombs from Lush if you ever get the chance. It's impossible to sit in a pool of glitter and pink and not have a smile of contentment on your face. I don't even like baths but I am already ordering more Lush bath bombs as we speak.




Just look at how pretty it looks!!!




Stay Fierce
Amber xx

Tell me what you think!
Any suggestions? Comment them!
Enjoyed it? Share with your friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment