19 June 2014

The Bestest Shorts In The Entire World

As obvious as it is, the beginning of summer arrived. The extremely warm temperatures reached a high and we don't know whether to love or hate it; I say cherish it while you can. On a more fashion side of this temperature topic, the weather kicked jeans and sweats out of the picture, and it is time to get the summer glow on and show off those to die for legs you all have. And what possibly goes better with a lovely pair of legs than a splendid pair of shorts.

Similar to anything else in the world, shorts are a love-hate kind of relationship for me. Personally, I bring in highly specific needs when the topic of purchasing shorts is mentioned, which makes sense considering  I only own a few pairs. Shorts cannot be too long, but not too short. In addition, I wish for my shorts to be loose and flowy, I am not a huge fan of tight, denim shorts.

Recently, my picky needs for the perfect pair of shorts for this hot summer has been fulfilled. I took a small trip to a DKNY store a few days ago, and the second I laid my eyes on them I fell in love. First of all things, the shorts came in a multitude of colours, plus they reached the precise spot on my thighs that I like my shorts to stop at. As soon as I went into the dressing room I realized these shorts are perfect. Loose enough to dance around and jump in, while also being extremely fashionable. Once again DKNY, I commend your abilities to fulfill my every fashion need.

Here's a sneak peek of the cute shorts that I absolutely adore in a classic selfie.


They are available online and in stores at DKNY. The pair of shorts in the picture above are a grey and for the look, the main idea revolved around simplicity; with just a plain white t-shirt from H&M and dark jewelry and shoes to complete the outfit.



I hope you enjoy these shorts as much as I do

Stay Fierce
Amber xx

No comments:

Post a Comment