24 March 2014

Selena and Kendall Appreciation Post


I don't really know what I should say about these two. I love them as people; also being my fashion inspirations along with Alexa Chung. 

I just think we need to appreciate the originality in both of their outfits.
Kendall is going simple, casual and stylish. I love her use of loose button-up and ankle skinny jeans. And don't even get me started on the white pointed toe heels. I LOVE THEM! Big congrats on Kendall for having the most amazing style one could ever imagine.

And Selena, ugh she looks absolutely radiant. I am loving seeing the loose pants coming into the new trends; don't worry I'm ready for it and have 2 pairs already. The crop top kind of makes in more fun and comfortable. The contrast of her tan skin tone and the colour of the fabric does nothing but greatness for her. I am also loving the white sandal heels. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

If you are interested in the type of pants Selena is wearing check Brandy Melville!
If you are interested in either of the women's shoes check Express for good price heels!


Basically, this post was just appreciating good style when you see it, and loving Kendall Jenner and Selena Gomez even more.


STAY FIERCE
AMBER XX

No comments:

Post a Comment