21 March 2014

Get The Look! Kendall Jenner Edition

By now, you should start to see a trend that I basically worship Kendall Jenner when it comes to style. So I figure, with Spring rolling in and the warm weather finally making an appearance after many long, dreadful months, I'd bring in a throwback Kendall Instagram Look.


I've been in love with this whole outfit from the second she posted this picture on Instagram. After long days of research, I bring all my fellow bloggers a "Look For Less" post. 


  • Cropped Top: Similar found at Brandy Melville 
    • (a bit longer but nothing a pair of scissors can't do)
  • Black High Waist Jeans: Found at H&M
  • Gold Headband: Similar Found Here
  • Shoulder bag: Black Bag Found at H&M
  • Gold bracelets: Various found at Francescas

Hope this helps you out and leads to many more inspired outfits!

Stay Fierce!
Amber xx

No comments:

Post a Comment