08 March 2014

Alexa Chung: Socks and Heels

Socks and heels. Normally, I would cringe at the thought of someone actually doing that, but in the case of Alexa Chung, I have nothing but an applause for her.



















Honestly, I have no idea what it is about her that gives her the power to own the socks and heels look but she never looks less than her best. On any normal person I would be extremely confused as to why they chose it but with Alexa Chung it's a fashion statement. It's like she's saying "I know this is ridiculous but you know what? Let's match it with a stylish outfit and I'll will own the spotlight."

I bow down to her abilities to step outside the box and take risks when it comes to style; because really, if you like it, you should wear it. When comparing it to Alexa Chung you can see there really is no wrong when it comes to fashion. All you need is confidence knowing no matter what you wear, you look marvelous.

And with that, I give Alexa Chung the "Fashion Icon of the Year" award.


Stay Fierce!
Amber xx

No comments:

Post a Comment