15 July 2015

Firkentstocks? Yes? No? Maybe..

Rewind back to my 90s Revival Series when we discussed the revival of Birkenstocks. Remember that? Remember how I wasn't sure if I could pull off the trend? I'm still unsure, but I went in for it... sort of.

If anyone knows me, the two things everyone knows is that I love fashion, and I am cheap as hell. That being said, me spending upwards of $80 on shoes that I'm not 100% sure of is highly unlikely. Like I said, I went for it. I took to the outlet mall about an hour away from where I live and spent a decent amount of time scavenging for deals at the GAP outlet,(I succeeded). Whilst I was there, I found myself drawn to these shoes. Cork board base and plasticky straps, sounds bad, but they're decent for $17. Anyways, what I'm saying is I dove right into the trend by finding a better deal. Whether it's buying the trend on sale, or buying a cute knockoff. Try it out even if you're unsure, you have nothing to lose!

I sit here and I talk about these shoes, and I am not entirely sure how great they are. I find they go with most everything I wear and they are extremely comfortable for all occasions. As far as I can say, I think I can pull off these shoes, and if that is true then it is absolutely the truth that anyone can pull off the real or a version of Birkenstocks. Go for it.




If you want a similar pair, I do believe they are still available at the GAP Outlets!

Tag me in pictures of you in Birkenstocks or Firkenstocks! I'd love to see how you take on the trend!!

Stay Fierce
Amber xx

Tell me what you think!
Any suggestions? Comment them!
Enjoyed it? Share with your friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment