31 July 2014

Product Review; Sea Salt Spray

Every girl wants the effortless beachy, wavy hair, but unfortunately a vast majority of us are stuck with straight hair or wildly curly hair. Do not worry, I write this post to share my great knowledge with you all so you reach your ultimate summer hair happiness.

Like myself, some of you may have searched the deep depths of Google and beauty video on YouTube searching for the solution to create effortless waves. Luckily for you, I spend my late summer nights researching and I found the product that fills the missing piece in your puzzle.

My solution for the void in your life is to invest 6 to 8 dollars and purchase OGX Moroccan Sea Salt Spray.



Speaking from experience, it is the simplest and most effective product I have used. Honestly, just wash your hair, spray it all over, getting your roots and tips, and let air dry or use a hair dryer. Hair is not dried out, those effortless waves are acquired and it lasts for days. Even better, the sea salt spray leaves a sweet summery scent on your hair.

I highly recommend this product. It can be found at CVS, Ulta, Target, or any drugstore type of store.




Stay Fierce
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment